Increase Blog Traffic

Create blog with loads of traffic, Increase blog traffic, Explode blog traffic. This blog exists to help bloggers optimize their blogs for one final goal :: to be the Supreme ruler of the Blogging World.

This blog is for sale. Do contact me on donypeter [at] gmail [dot]com




How to Explode Blog Traffic!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rule #1. Write an article on "how to explode blog traffic !!!"
Rule #2. Read on

To be very frank there are quite a bit of so called tried and tested ways to increase you blog traffic, but these merely focus on increasing hits on your blog, but do not focus on the main reason why you want more traffic viz. to read what you write and keep coming back for more.

Sites such as Blogexplosion.com do deliver on their hits, but sadly most of these hits stay for a maximum of 30 secs only, after which they click on the next blog to increase their traffic.
That brings us back to the topic, What can really be done? Is there a way out? How do i make myself heard above the din?

Well, here are some tips for starters.

1. Write. Write stuff. Write stuff people like to read.Most often blogs end up being abused by people who think the world is waiting to know what happens to them every second (I don't deny them this right...they have it!), however the same thing can be presented in a way that forces the reader to continue reading. Simple check! read as though you didn't write it. Funny? worth posting? go ahead post.

2. Make friends.I don't mean going around shaking hands with people and expect a sudden spurt in your traffic, instead post reciprocal links on your blog. Yes people do read others links and if you are there, people will visit your blog. Its an easy way to piggyback on some good blogs.

3. Articles!!!!Take some of your posts, tweak them a bit, add a snazzy caption and Presto! you have your own article ready. Now take that article and post it all around you (on the net please....i don't expect people to walk around with faces stuck with paper muffling away....thish is smy aaarticle!). There are quite a list of websites that do this.

4. Check your Site title and description ( I think this should have come in second in order....lets just forget the order for now)Get a cool title something that makes people go, "oooohh thats hhhhhhooooootttttttt" (if not that much atleast.......a "i think this might be interesting"). And remember to give a matching description (the funnier the better). This will also help you get better results on search engines.

5. Submit to Blog Search engines.Most people search for blogs not on the major search engines, but on blog search engines. So make sure your blog has been submitted to these engines. The more the merrier. Search on google for blog search engines and submit your blog to all of these.

6. PHOTOS ROCK!!!!Face it, most people do search blogs to see something interesting and what best but a photo to give them a 24million color view of something. Yes photos rock, and they do bring in traffic. It kinda gives a coolness to your site. Its like wearing colors while everyone else is in uniform. Most blogging providers support photoblogging, but if you need a place to host photos photobucket.com is a place as good as any.

7. Get original ! Showing others content may bring people to your site, but it would not make them stay. all they would say is . ...."another smartass trying to keep his blog updated by somebody else's work". So keep the blog original with what you would like to say.

8. Publicize!!!I am not talking about banner exchanges ( not only do give free advertising on your site, you also have to put up with ugly graphics that can be out of place on your beautiful site.) Think up creative ways. Get a bumper sticker on your car, your boss's car, your company delivery truck...the works. Another easier option, get it on your company's email signature or atleast on yours.

9. Evangelize!!! No i am not a religious nut and i'm not expecting you to be one. Write stuff that would make people go on and talk about you without you threatening them or paying them. And refer to "the blog" in common discussions, parties etc.... wherever you find people.

10. Ok so you got so far.......on more important thing.Don't expect to find any of the above on my blog, the only reason being, i don't need to explode my blog traffic !!!!


57 Responses to “How to Explode Blog Traffic!!!”

  1. Blogger David 

    That was, by far, the most informative article on blog traffic I've read. Thanks for the tips! I found your blog through "Blog-Exploder" but I stayed a lot longer than 30 seconds. Nice work, thanks again!

  2. Blogger Priya Shah 

    I loved your tips so much that I've linked to them from in post on my blog here http://www.blogbrandz.com You have some great ideas here. I suggest you put them into an article and submit them to article directories. I would be happy to publish it myself.

  3. Blogger Rick 

    Great article. I'll try and utilize this on my site.

  4. Blogger Jozef Imrich, Esq. 

    ... read every article and post a comment about how to explode blog traffic (smile)

    Sandra Cisneros tells us, Write about what makes you different. Your readers want to see the world through your eyes...
    The reader leads me, asking the questions I must answer.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I’ve found a great website for my blog. It automatically list the referrers to my blog. This makes more people link to me. http://referer.org

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    smart move, brother.

  7. Blogger Chip 

    Coach, I really enjoyed your article. You have many exciting ideas that I hope to put into play.
    - Chip

  8. Blogger Cy 

    cool stuff, man

  9. Blogger Cy 

    cool stuff, man

  10. Blogger John 

    Great info! And now to evangelize!
    http://www.stoptheaclu.blogspot.com

  11. Blogger Zuriyel 

    Brilliant, thanks for the info. All I have to do now is get this brain of mine into gear and work on it!

  12. Blogger whosthere 

    Great tips and advice. Thanks! :-)

    http://delphiki.blogspot.com

  13. Blogger Grey Vampire 

    now thats wat i call irony u say blog explosion isnt genuine and u provide an ad of it on ur blog but neways i have com here for traffic so to shake hands my blog is http://vampiresndreams.blogspot.com(now that was a hhhhhhhhhhhhottttttttttttttt comment as the coach says

  14. Blogger Mark 

    Very interesting article thanks for the useful information

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've already thought about what you've sayd here and I'm applying it in my blog. It's a very nice article.
    For who likes reading nice blog you could view mine here:
    http://symbianphones.blogspot.com/

  16. Blogger Dossy 

    What blog search engines do you recommend? Would BlogExplosion be more useful if non-members could just submit blogs to the directory and allow non-members to search it?

  17. Blogger Kishion 

    Great Article I love it. Clear and Concise!!

    My blog: http://seductionrenaissance.blogspot.com/

  18. Blogger Indeterminacy 

    I have an additional tip: If you sincerely want to write about something that one of your blog friends is interested in, dedicate your post to that blogger, including a link back to their blog. Not only will they be flattered by the attention, they will probably mention it specifically at their blog.

    Don't just do it with the motive of increasing traffic. Be sincere about it. The traffic this generates is just one of the fringe benefits of being nice. A little good will goes a long way.

    At my blog I write daily one-minute short stories, and some of these I've dedicated to particular readers or blogs that I liked. The resonance has surprised me.

  19. Blogger TastyTreat 

    Thanks for the great tips! I am a new blogger. I have my main site http://www.tracisparadise.com and I am always trying to find new ways to drive traffic. I love to write and read other people's blogs, so I thought, why not have my own. I am an interesting person.. :) Best Wishes Traci Islands

  20. Blogger Kabbalah Boy 

    Great tips! Do you have any more info on where to submit articles? Would one simply contact there favorite zine or is there a process one should follow?

    Thanks again

  21. Blogger Ryan A. Miller 

    thx for the info...

    For all those who enjoy politics, come visit my site!!

    http://republicratdebate.blogspot.com/

  22. Blogger thirdwill 

    Great Tips Try How to Enlarge your Penis at http://sizegenetics.blogspot.com great blog

  23. Blogger kalisekj 

    Hi, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours fantastic blog.

    I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with niche marketing.

    Keep it up. I'll check back later im sure.

  24. Blogger ThermaZan 

    This site is great, nice job!!

    I have a enlarge penis info site. It is about enlarge penis articles and stuff.

    Drop by when you can, nice site here!

  25. Blogger webcams 

    Cool blog! If you get a chance you may want to visit this enlarge penis website, it is very cool.

  26. Blogger Enlargement 

    Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

    My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a how to enlarge your penis related site. Most of the articles are on how to enlarge your penis.

  27. Blogger Smallman 

    Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

    I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

    My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlarge related site pertaining to penis enlarge related articles.

  28. Blogger Smallman 

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about enlarge penis) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about enlarge penis related articles and subjects.

  29. Blogger Srinivasan 

    Your tips are so simple yet excellent. I feel like slapping myself for thinking of some of the most obvious.

    Thanks
    Srinivasan
    http://management-thoughts.blogspot.com

  30. Blogger Srinivasan 

    Your tips are so simple yet excellent. I feel like kicking myself for not thinking about some of the most obvious traffic methods.

  31. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you have a lot of posts about enlarging your penis, just looking at my blog will get you erect no pumps or pills needed,
    http://hotcelebfemales.blogspot.com/
    cool hints, enjoy yourself and tell all your freinds who have erectile disfunction about my blog
    http://hotcelebfemales.blogspot.com/

  32. Blogger Smallman 

    Nice blog you have here!

  33. Blogger doer 

    Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

  34. Blogger Cash Advance Man 

    Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

    My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a enlarge penis related site focusing on enlarge penis and mens health related topics.

  35. Blogger Computer Anti Virus 

    Hey, nice blog and great info!
    Woah! I never thought I would finally come across professional article on cloning
    site, I've been searching for this high and low.
    Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

  36. Blogger Smallman 

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about enlargement exercise free penis) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about enlargement exercise free penis related articles and subjects.

  37. Blogger Kim 

    Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

    I have a article credit report submit site. It's pretty much a article credit report submit related resource.

    Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

  38. Blogger Enlargement 

    I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

    I've got a penis enlargement related site. It covers penis enlargement related articles.

    Drop by when you can.

  39. Blogger Deanna 

    Thanks for the tips...

    I do NOT have a penis enlargement blog as all those other bloggers seem to have.

    But I did appreciate the tips on increasing blog traffic!

    Deanna

  40. Blogger Marsha 

    Well it's actually all the same person if you hover over the link you will see all those penis links are the same website. Loser. One was enough but to keep spamming over and over, get a life. Anyway this was one of the most informative blog entries I've read. I will most definitely do those suggestions from now on. Thanks a lot.
    Gallery Of High Heels

  41. Blogger llthompson19 

    THANK YOU SO MUCH - I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH READING THIS! I am SO NEW AT THIS!!! BUT I'M HAVING A BLAST!!!!


    LORI THOMPSON
    Single? Know anyone who is?
    If so . . . refer them to
    http://www.writingup.com/blog/llthompson19
    where I share how I became a MRS.!!!

  42. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great Advice!!!

    Ursula
    www.barzey.com

  43. Blogger Marsha 

    I have tried your first suggestion, writing an article and recieved 15 link backs in my first week. thank you so much for these great tips.

    Cell Phone Review Blog

  44. Blogger Tony K 

    thanks for the suggestions. What about RSS feed? People keep saying that will increase traffic, so I put a couple on my site, but how would I get traffic from that? i'm at http://alohatony.blogspot.com

    thanks for any answers

  45. Blogger Brian Parker 

    Thank you for the advice. I had never thought about the turn your post into an article idea.

    God Bless.

  46. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi,

    I loved this article. especially the bloglet idea

  47. Blogger Intellimeds 

    Hi,

    thanks for such nice advice... I will implement them on my blog. My blog is http://drugs-diseases.blogspot.com/

  48. Anonymous free blog traffic report 

    I publish a Weekly free blog traffic report for virtualloop.com. With permission, I would like to publish this article in our newsletter. I enjoy reading your blog and keep up the great work.

  49. Blogger sooti 

    thanks for the article! very good!

  50. Blogger jenn2ifer2 

    I'm so glad I found this info on increasing blog traffic. I have a blog on money/finance related issues. I'm trying to learn as much information as possible and share it on my blog.

    Thanks for the info.
    http://jensmoneyspot.blogspot.com/

  51. Blogger BWM 

    I really appreciated your article. My site Ben's list is using a pretty cool tool called PlayTagger which is driving a lot of traffic to my blog. Thought you might be interested in it from del.icio.us

  52. Blogger n3il89 

    A great read! Thanks for the info.

    http://www.TechWrap.blogspot.com

  53. Anonymous Anonymous 

    http://www.thehot5.com
    interesting read.

  54. Anonymous Anonymous 
  55. Anonymous iblogmarketing 

    Thanks for the info. Lots of bloggers write about how to get high traffic, but most of it is junk! I think the points you raised are not only valid for bloggers, but any website owner.

    This is true proof that content is king!

    Christian

  56. Blogger Nikhil Kasliwal 

    Gr8 stuff dude lot of interesteing stuff.Nice for beginners who started out to blog just 4 the fun of it.


    Hers my blog;

    http://nikhilkl.blogspot.com/

  57. Anonymous Winston 

    http://www.mytrafficbutler.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

ATOM 0.3