Increase Blog Traffic

Create blog with loads of traffic, Increase blog traffic, Explode blog traffic. This blog exists to help bloggers optimize their blogs for one final goal :: to be the Supreme ruler of the Blogging World.

This blog is for sale. Do contact me on donypeter [at] gmail [dot]com




Google Scam???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For those of you who have been reading this blog and do feel that its been a while since i have put something up here.....well you're right!!!. It has been a while since I put up something up here! I Have been quite busy travelling around Southeast Asia( we do need some blogging tips from people from that side of the world too).

By the way, I will try to be a bit more regular in my posting from now on. But before we start, i do have a request for my readers. Do you people have google serving you ads on your blog?Are you sincerely making any money out of it at all? I personally do think that this might well be the next eyeball scam of the century.

So please do comment on the above as it can enlighten me and lighten the heavy research (read that as waiting for your comments) that i am currently undertaking.

Kudos until we met on the battlefield of blog traffic.


17 Responses to “Google Scam???”

  1. Blogger Rohit 

    I've had Google Adsense for about four months now and have made about $0.60.Quite frankly it sucks.And I stumbled into some site wherein a guy proclaims that he makes in excess of 15k a month.And it's all in an e-book.Very fishy.

  2. Blogger Priya Shah 

    Actually, Rohit, it is very do-able. I have friends who are making over $400 in one day. See my newsletter here for more tips.
    http://www.ebizwhiz.biz/adsense.htm

  3. Blogger Lovely Lisa 

    I have made ten cents! I know I get a lot of traffic, over one hundred hits a day on my blogs, which i feel is a good start, since I just started last month. People even leave comments!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Not allowed to say what is earned from adsense (as its against adsense terms and conditions) but I do find it worthwile having ads on the site.
    I wont be retiring, but at least it helps with the cost of hosting.

    Course, ads will not earn you anything if no one is clicking on them, or even if they are clicking, you may not be earning much if low paying ads are showing.

    As you know the ads are targetted towards the content on the page, some pages get higher paying ads than others.

    You can also block ads that you dont like in the competetive ad filter section on google.

    Lots of traffic helps, as does relevant ads that people find interesting. But then again, not everyone likes ads, so you can never win ;)

    ken
    www.lsblogs.com

  5. Blogger Ruthless Jack 

    good to see your keeping up the blog mate ;;;;

  6. Blogger thomas71970jones 

    Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!

    +++++++++Current Profile+++++++++
    InterFinancial Holdings, Corp (IFLH)
    Current Price $0.036
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Is this an undiscovered gem priced to go higher!!
    Please read the following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the Possibilities�
    Watch this One to Trade!

    IFLH announces Senator David Cain has joined its Board of Directors!!

    IFLH volume trading is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement. The value of this
    stock appears poised for growth! This one should not remain on the ground floor for long.

    BREAKING NEWS!!
    InterFinancial Holdings, Corp. (OTC Pink Sheets: IFLH - News) announced that they have added
    David Cain to their board of directors. David Cain is currently the Chairman of the advisory
    board to TTI (Texas Transportation Institute). Senator Cain represented Senate District 2 for
    eight years in the Texas Senate and Chaired the Senate State Affairs Subcommittee on
    Transportation and served nine terms in the Texas House of Representatives for District 107.

    During his twelve years as Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation, Senator Cain�s
    efforts on behalf of the people of Texas have been widely recognized. He was named to Texas
    Monthly Magazine�s list of Ten Best Legislators, the Dallas Morning News said he was one of
    the outstanding legislators of the 73rd session, and the Texas Department of Transportation
    awarded him the Russell H. Perry Award in 1995 for his efforts to gain public awareness of
    the need for and benefits of transportation facilities in the State of Texas.

    Jeffrey C. Bruteyn, Managing Director, stated, We at InterFinancial are proud to have such a
    widely recognized Senator join our board and oversee out automotive lending division. His
    affiliations and connections to the automotive industry will be invaluable to our company.
    Senator Cain will be instrumental in expediting our approval to use a government issued Seller
    Finance License.

    Seller Finance Licenses are very difficult to obtain and are usually reserved for the Big Boys
    with heavy lobbyists. These licenses are highly coveted because it allows the finance company
    to collect the entire down payment, instead of paying a portion of it to the taxing authority.
    This dramatically helps a finance company�s bottom line if the buyer defaults on the loan.

    With the new GPS tracking systems being installed on every car to dramatically improve
    repossessions and with Senator Cain on the Board of Directors, InterFinancial Holdings
    is ready to take their business to the next level.

    Conclusion:

    The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little known Companies
    That Explode onto Investor�s Radar Screens. This stock will not be a Secret for long.
    Then You May Feel the Desire to Act Right Now! And Please Watch This One Trade!!
    GO IFLH!

    All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own,
    take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that express or
    involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans,
    projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
    historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based
    on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a
    number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially
    from those presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid four thousand dollars from a party
    (IR Marketing). Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
    words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects". in compliance with Section 17(.b), we disclose
    the holding of IF LH shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
    conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
    of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made
    regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in
    our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance
    on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving
    various risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth
    in the forward- looking statements. This is not solicitation to buy or sell stocks, this text is
    for informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from registered financial
    advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling stocks, penny stocks are very high
    risk and you can lose your entire investment.

  7. Blogger Kimberly 

    Even though I'm skating on this ice here with poss. violating the terms for adsense, I will say that it took about three months but I was able to make my car payment with the check I got. But in retrospect, I think it took about the same amount of time for me to get a regular following of readers. Readers who are interested in what I'm writing about, therefore, they are interested in the ads.

  8. Blogger Martin Lavoie 

    I know a bunch of people making good money from adsence . All you gotta have are good keywords ;)

    http://www.internethumorsucks.com

  9. Blogger Crusader 

    It will al depend on the type of blog you are running, the amount of traffic you get, and the layout of your ads.

    It is possible to earn decent money from Adsense, although Blogs are the hardest to generate revenue from

  10. Anonymous TFMC 

    I make a few (<10) cents a day with Adsense, now my question to you is will you please do something about the amount of comment spam on your blog.

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've made any where from $0.01 to $0.45 cents a day.. I wish I could find out more ways to make more money.. How can I only list the top paying ads?

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This blog is great! If you get a chance you may want to visit this ten tips to the top
    site, it's

    pretty awesome, too!

  13. Blogger Stef Levolger 

    The problem mainly is that people have to click ads in order for you to make money in general. The amount of CPM ads are very low. So well yeh, unless your visitors will click your ads you're not going to make any high amounts of money.

    In general readers do not click ads that frequently unless the ad would actually be interesting.

    Myself I've been using adsense for a short while as well now, and although I do not expect to get rich from it I do hope the income will go a bit quicker since the payout is only for $100 and up. In the rate it's going now that'll like take 2 years before I'll be able to get my first payout.

    I do have some friends though which use it for another type of site and they're making like 5 bucks a day, goes a bit faster, yet when they compare it to the cost of the actual hosting they're doing for it (gameservers), they're still not making any profit.

  14. Blogger seminars 

    Hi, I think it comes down to 2 things. You either have to target very well, or you have to have tons of traffic. Of the two options, I like targetting the best, but it's really hard work. I work in insurance, and it's tough playing against the big guys with huge budgets. That's where content comes in. I don't just offer quotes, but try to update with information I learn at CE courses, etc.

  15. Blogger pdp 

    You want to know something that is really weird? I saw this companie's site and they said that they were no longer posting Google advertisements on their site because google cheated them, but yet this same site had Google ads all over it!

    I think "they" were the ones trying to scam me. Besides the more people who think that it is a scam the better, there are billions of companies are useing google adwords, butonly thousands of people useing Google Adsense, so lets keep the chatter low shall we?
    ;-)

  16. Blogger Dogcrap Green 

    I have a couple blogs.

    These ad hits are based on the value of the billboard as much as the traffic. IF you have a site that caters to selling pencils, how much is the advertiser gonna pay for the ad? What if it's a real estate blog and someone is trying to sell a million dollar house? Google splits the money, whatever they can get.

    It depends on the blog and my posting activity. On my blog that aid hotels in Baltimore I can get $1.00 per hit. But it is an extreamly small market and I get about 4 hits a months. When I was current on my horse racing blog I was getting hits like mad for about $.75 a hit - evey racing fan is always looking for a handicapping program. But this is a small market and I ran out of people after about 2 months.

    My sports betting blog never gets a hit unless I'm on a losing streak and my readers I about ready to give up on me. Me best adsense run there was for $45 in one week. But I pray I never make another $45, and have never been so happy about the $.12 I've mdae over the past week.

    My big cash blog was my housing boom blog untill the advertiser figured out what it was. Real Estate companies trying to sell raw land were paying $3.00 per click. But that died down very quickly.

    My monthly average now between all blogs is $15.00 - whatever, its a hobby.

  17. Anonymous iBlogMarketing 

    Personally, im against the whole ads on a blog thing. I think its reasonable to say that adding any type of ad to your blog will change its personality.

    When i see adsense on a blog, it gennerally gives me a negative feeling. Like "Do they really want me here for the content or do they just want me to click on ads?"

    So unless you are like priya's friends and want to grind out the $400 a day and sit at home, i would think twice about adsense.

    Cheers

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

ATOM 0.3